“Latest Market Overview for Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market Research Report
Global Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market Report 2018 provides actionable intelligence on factors that have been driving demand; key trends that are impacting the Contraceptive Drugs and Devices market; challenges that affect the market dynamics along with the market size, a SWOT analysis of the key vendors, and various segments.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- BAYER HEALTHCARE
- MERCK & Co.
- TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS
- AGILE THERAPEUTICS
- ACTAVIS Plc
- ANI PHARMACEUTICALS
- CHURCH & DWIGHT
- CO. Inc.
- FUJI LATEX Co.
- Ltd JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Get Sample PDF of Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100547
Description of Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market: The Global Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market was valued at USD 21.1 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). China being the worldâs most populated country has around 1.36 billion population and has one of the highest rates of contraceptives use.
Unintended pregnancies growing at a faster pace
Not using of the contraceptives or the incorrect use of the contraceptives may result in unintended pregnancies and the number of unintended pregnancies percentage is higher in the teens younger than 18 years, followed by the age group of 20-24 years. In the United States, the proportion of pregnancies that were unintended increased slightly between 2001 and 2008 (from 48% to 51%), but, by 2011 it decreased to 45%. And in 2014, these contraceptives have helped women to avoid 2 million unintended pregnancies, which would likely have resulted in 900,000 unplanned births and nearly 700,000 abortions. However, over past few years the awareness on contraception has contributed to both decline in unplanned pregnancies and also growth in the usage of the contraceptives market.
There are also other factors which are accelerating the growth of the contraceptives market is the increasing incidence of the STDs and the rapid increase in the population. The government initiatives are also promoting the use of contraceptives to avoid the unnecessary births and the health benefits from using the contraceptives have also been significant players in the growth of this market.
High cost of IUD (Intrauterine devices)
The high costs of the IUD devices have been a barrier for many of the womenâs as IUDs are very expensive primarily because of the procedures involved which is known as implanting. The normal cost to insert or remove IUD is around USD 150 to USD 250, depending on the service. The IUD choice of method may not be chosen often because of the cost, which acts as a major restrain to the market growth.
The other major reason for the high cost is the relative length of the efficacy of the IUDs and as they last for a longer duration for years so their cost tends to be higher. There are also other factors such as religious and cultural opposition in certain emerging nations and the fear of certain issues such as infertility resulting from the use of contraceptives have been major setbacks from the market point of view which have been restraining the growth of this market.
North America holds the largest market share for contraceptive drugs and devices
In North America, over 90% of the female population uses the modern contraceptive techniques. The use of contraceptives is the highest in North America, whose share is estimated to be 75.4%. Following North America, Europe is the second largest market globally and the preference of the contraceptives generally varies by region.
According to the study by the United Nations, sterilization is the ideal method of contraception in India, while condoms are in the preferred choice in Japan. For instance, of the overall contraceptives available, the use of oral contraceptive pills is higher in Europe, while the use of IUD was higher in Asia.
Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market players in detail. Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100547
The Global demand for Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market Historic Data (2012-2018):
- Industry Trends: Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Further, in the Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market research reports, the following points are included along with an in-depth study of each point:
- Production Analysis– Production of the Contraceptive Drugs and Devices is analyzed with respect to different regions, types, and applications. Here, price analysis of various Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market key companies is also covered.
- Competitors– In this section, various Contraceptive Drugs and Devices industry-leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis– Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also measured in this section for the numerous regions.
- Supply and Consumption– In continuation with sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market. This part also shelters light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export statistics are also given in this part.
- Other analyses– Apart from the above-mentioned information, trade and distribution analysis for the Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers are also given. In addition, SWOT analysis for new projects and viability analysis for new investment are included.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market of many Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each and every fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
For More Reports: Click Here